Re: [OM] OT: Samsun NX200?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Samsun NX200?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 12:35:42 -0600
> Has anyone on the List had a fiddle with one of these?  I reckon it looks
> better than the NEX (begging your pardon, Ken), but still has a nice large
> sensor.

No problem. I do believe the NEX-7 is possibly the most significant
new camera this year, but I'm also patient enough to wait until the
dust settles and for actual usability to be reported. As an example of
this, the Fuji X100 is a horrid camera in many ways, but the usability
is extremely high.

The Samsung is definitely interesting, but oddly enough, every one
I've looked at just didn't feel right in my hand. Something is just
"off" about them to me. But that's just me.

AG