Re: [OM] LCD monitor recommendations?

Subject: Re: [OM] LCD monitor recommendations?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 00:14:58 +0800
It is great to hear everything look good on your new monitor. With a
1920x1080 (or larger) display, I won't bother to run a dual monitor setup
(space and extra power consumption is my concern), this size is good enough
to me for all desktop works.

It is interesting to see there is a contrast control. I expect if you set
the monitor to sRGB the only control available will be brightness
(backlight). My monitor doesn't have contrast adjustment for DVI input.

BTW, I'm still using a 17" LCD. I'm not in hurry to do an upgrade, if I do,
most likely it will be a 3D type. I have just seen some 3D photos/movies
with my ex-boss' 3D HDTV projector, I'm sold!

C.H.Ling