Re: [OM] IMG: From the Cigar Box

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From the Cigar Box
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 23:37:22 -0600
Hi Chris,

Thanks for looking.  No, that is my wife's younger brother, who was 18 at
the time.  I'm usually the one behind the lens.

My oldest son was born the following year, so I have family members close to
your age.  And I also have great-grandchildren, with a couple of new ones
due next year.  I believe I noted that you have a new granddaughter.
Families do tend to increase in size and wonderment, don't they?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA