[OM] New photos, from a pub gig last week

Subject: [OM] New photos, from a pub gig last week
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 23:01:17 +0000
https://picasaweb.google.com/103946165422859151776/Eyebrow241111

An unusual band - describe themselves as "minimalist ambient jazz".
Trumpet & drums.  E-3, 14-54 and Sigma 30/1.4.  I'm giving the Sigma
another chance before deciding whether or not to eBay it.  I had high
hopes for it in this sort of situation but  I've never really got on
with it in practice.  It always seemed to back-focus.  It seems to be
behaving itself quite well here, though.  Lighting was by means of
several of those massive clusters of multicoloured LEDs, which is,
erm, less than ideal for skin tones, but I'm fairly happy with them.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer