Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2011: Cornwall

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2011: Cornwall
From: "Jon Mitchell" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:11:48 -0000
Congratulations Chris - and you're right, it is a lovely name.  Our Bethany
is 2 now - how did that happen so quick ?!

We chose the name because we liked it and it seemed unusual .... but it
seems that as a name it is making a bit of a comeback - there's quite a few
of them (and the occasional Bethan, too) around.

Hope she has a wonderful 1st Christmas,

Jon