[OM] Old Master?

Subject: [OM] Old Master?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 00:13:11 -0800
I seem to have hit some magic combination of water speed and shutter speed on
this shot. I'll only take credit for
consciously noticing the water and light and taking the shot.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2011/Mt_Desert/Miscellaneous&image=_MG_4034.jpg>

Almost makes me thing about doing some more experimenting with moving water and
shutter speeds. Mostly, I only get sharp
stop action, smoothly motion blurred or the worst in-between - ugly blur.

How this one turned into what looks like brush strokes, I don't know. Yes, I
did help it along in post, but without any
trick filters. It looked a lot like this right out of the camera.

Moose