[OM] FS: Zuiko 24 & 35 Shift Lenses

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 24 & 35 Shift Lenses
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:22:57 -0800
Hi folks,

I'm selling a couple choice Zuiko lenses (as well as camera gear by other
manufacturers...).  Thought I'd offer it up here prior to fleabay posting.

• *The mighty Zuiko 24mm f3.5 Shift lens.* US $1,500. This is the exact
lens tested a couple years ago by Sean Reid (http://reidreviews.com/)
against the current Cannon 24 Shift. If you'd like to check out his opinion
of it, you'll have to subscribe, but I personally think Sean is the best
camera reviewer out there, so it'd be worth it. (In a nutshell, it compared
favorably, the only major drawback being that it is rare and so difficult
to find.) I had it CLA'd by John Hermanson before I sent it to Sean for the
test. It has one miniscule (~1mm) mark on the coating, which Sean didn't
mention in the test, so I assume he didn't think it was pertinent.
Otherwise, mint. Includes the case.

• *The super sharp Zuiko 35mm f2.8 Shift lens.* US $450. I bought this one
from Bob Gries seven years ago. It's truly a superb lens. It's the later MC
version which I understand is much better.

Pictures of these two, along with the other stuff I'm selling, are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/robharrison/sets/72157627795986267/

I'm open to offers, if you think the prices are off, but I'm confident they
are both excellent examples of their kind. I'm bummed to be selling these,
but times are tough.

Please ping me directly if you'd like to chat about buying either one of
these. (Or anything else you see in the the flickr set.

Rob in Seattle