Re: [OM] Anybody want to sell me a few small (1 or 2GB) CF or SD cards?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody want to sell me a few small (1 or 2GB) CF or SD cards?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:43:47 +1100
There is a market for even smaller CF cards, it seems, among sewing machine
users. They like them for individual embroidery patterns I assume as using a
large card means the machine spends an age reading the whole thing. It's odd
that small sizes are hard to find as there must be squillions of them out there
in drawers. I too would like to send my family image sets on small SD cards for
digital frames.  I'm also trying to source small capacity USB sticks/pens -
whatever you choose to call them - for sending images. You can't seem to buy
them smaller than 4gb these days.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx