Re: [OM] Viewfinders, Formats and Seeing - A Non-Rant

Subject: Re: [OM] Viewfinders, Formats and Seeing - A Non-Rant
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:51:02 -0500
Along with OM lens compatibility viewfinder size was one of the driving
forces in choosing a Canon 5D, a full-frame camera.  It's only recently
that I've discovered that the 1D cameras also allow all the old film
style focusing screens to be used as well.  Now I'm lusting after a 1D
something but... I know I'll never go that far.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt