[OM] onOne was Re: 2 orchids, 1 new stack

Subject: [OM] onOne was Re: 2 orchids, 1 new stack
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:47:40 +0100
Yippee my wife has just sat her final exam (dietician) so now once again
I have some time to follow my hobbies.

I had a look at the onOne perfect photo suite and I must say at first
glance it looks good, will play a bit more with it but will probably buy
it early next year when I have some money again.