Re: [OM] 11,11,11

Subject: Re: [OM] 11,11,11
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 19:44:50 -0500
And I thank you.

But that said, I'm not sure what service I did my country in Vietnam, but I do
know that it was a kind of service to self in the long path each must follow
between cradle and grave. Let's just say that geopolitically speaking, I remain
mute, but on a deeper level, I would not have missed the experience. There's
something about having been at the very center of something that can't be
replicated except by being, well, at the very center of something.

A friend once said that about a Mountain concert. <g>

--Spec 5 RL Whitmire, US Army, 1967-1971