Re: [OM] Photoshop future upgrades

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop future upgrades
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 09:46:03 -0600
I got a copy of Photoshop Elements with my Wacom tablet. Other than
that, I've managed to stay relatively Adobe free in regards to the
upgrade treadmill. Best thing I ever did in this regard was buy
Picture Window Pro. Sure, it isn't Photoshop, but you know what? For
less than a hundred bucks I can live with the limitations. And I've
managed to figure out life in this wonderful program.

$600 per year? Not. I don't care if it's for the entire creative
suite. I'd only spend that kind of money ONLY if I had to. Between
Lightroom (or Aperture or Capture One) and an editor like Picture
Window Pro, I'd be hard pressed to justify the upfront costs for the
suite AND $600 per year after that.

Or is it $600 per year and no upfront cost?

I'm going to start up an "Occupy Adobe" protest.

AG