Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Alicante/Madrid/Copenhagen

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Alicante/Madrid/Copenhagen
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:13:06 -0800
On 11/11/2011 11:08 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Another week on the move, and therefore a PAW with a bit of everything:

Planeta Vegano reminded me ...

I am not much of a fan of most vegan food I have encountered, but there are a
few places that do it right. On our recent
trip, we tried a couple of good restaurants:

Eden in Bar Harbor is a bit upscale for day to day eating, but quite good.
<http://www.barharborvegetarian.com/>

Masao's Kitchen in Waltham Mass. has both vegan and macrobiotic food.

We ate there for our 2nd. and 3rd. times on this trip. That this omnivore who
generally eschews tofu wanted to go back
says it all about the food. Small, warm and welcoming on a cold, rainy night
and inexpensive. I think your daughter
would be in heaven there.

Eden made tofu pleasant. Masao made it really tasty. I have his recipe for
barbequed tofu. Whether I'll have the guts to
try making it, who knows? :-)

Moose