Re: [OM] HK night shots

Subject: Re: [OM] HK night shots
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:08:09 +0800
Thank you very much, Chuck ^^

The first one, I took a meter reading for the cloud over the sun light
where near mid-grey tone & estimated the exposure compensation value by
experience. I didn't note down the compensation data .......... this one I
should shoot it without exposure compensation.

The second one & the third one are very simple, F8, 8s, ISO100 is closed to
standard exposure value for Hong Kong night shots from Kowloon side to Hong
Kong side. I took them with F16, 30s without Reciprocity Failure Compensation
for E100vs within 30 seconds exposure.

---
Michael