Re: [OM] IMG: Copenhagen autumn

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Copenhagen autumn
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:48:00 -0500
I'm at a loss to describe
http://www.frozenlight.eu/cph112011/content/20111103_L1006106_large.html
or most of these shots.

The way the branches blend into the background, the tree is mothering the
scene, yet you catch someone in the photo. Very nice touch. I love the way you
incorporate the human element yet create very geometric/dynamic photos.

All of them, simply fantastic shots. I'm overwhelmed. Each one, is a complete
creative re-visualization from the previous shot. I can only think of Henri
Cartier Bresson with plusses when I look at these photos.

They way you are able to capture just the right perspective, the human element,
the dynamism, is uncanny. You truly have a magical eye.

Thanks for sharing
WayneS