[OM] BNSF 5942 - Headed West

Subject: [OM] BNSF 5942 - Headed West
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 17:46:07 -0600
http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=649&Itemid=1

OK, now for some OM content for the OM list. This picture was taken
about two weeks ago just east of Afton, Iowa. The camera used was a most
lovely black OM-4T and a glorious Zuiko 35-80/2.8 lens. Lens was set to
35mm and probably around F8. Auto exposure. I think I did use the
polarizing filter. Kodak Ektar 100 filled out sensor duty. Both lens and
camera have the heritage of being owned by our very own WayneS. In fact,
except for the 24/2.8, everything in the bag was from Wayne's special stash
of OM gear that day. Lot's of other great shots that day, but this one
would probably please the railroad fans.

Other than the for pay stuff, I've shot almost exclusively OM for the past
month. Life is good!

Ever notice that they always blow their whistle at you just as you press
the shutter release?

AG