Re: [OM] OT: Madeira

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Madeira
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 18:37:03 -0500
Very nice, Any chance you tasted the local wine?

The waterfall shot gets my explore juices going. But even more so #19, with the
clouds. From what vantage point did you get that shot, off road or hiking? I've
only had shots close to that in the Rocky Mountains, how high up were you?

Thanks for sharing

Wayne