Re: [OM] Rex Horan at Turner Sims

Subject: Re: [OM] Rex Horan at Turner Sims
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 05:52:15 +0000
Thanks everyone for their kind comments. For me this was a test of this set-up
and I am very happy with the way it performed. Barry Hinderks asked why I chose
the E-PL2 over the E-P2 and the simple answer is that it was what my local
dealer had, and I fell in love with it. I am not even sure I knew at that stage
of the existence of the E-P2 as I had done no research at all.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)