Re: [OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate yourcomme

Subject: Re: [OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate yourcomments.
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:28:43 -0400
Well, I must say this is a very interesting topic.

Obviously every other camera will be able to capture the scene in a similar
way and let´s leave apart the sensor, Zuiko Digital lenses, metering,
color, etc...but... the most important element is the subjective part. How
many times you wanted to go for a walk with your wife, to play with your
kids or going to the beach and because of the "space" you decide to leave
the camera at home. A camera manufacturer is the one that gives you the
opportunity to take a camera like E-P3 and take outstanding pictures with
unlimited creativity. The E-1 is a very compact DSLR and coupled with the
Zuiko 14-54 was a killer tool to capturing images. Sorry it´s a killer
tool! but now with the E-P1 and so on, compactness and lightweight is
unparalleled! The OM-System legacy is here again and this is something that
no other manufacturer has managed to create until now. Panasonic has a
horrible processing engine, now they are taking the GX1 because of that!
and NEX is a tiny body with huge lenses! Again we must say that Olympus is
the only one! Kudos Olympus.

Regards,

David