[OM] A New Twist on Weddings

Subject: [OM] A New Twist on Weddings
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 11:42:24 -0400 (EDT)
Because of the nature of the universe, the laws of macro--and
particularly
quantum--physics, such abilities fluctuate. I'm still trying to work
out Bob's
Psychic Fluctuation Equations that will codify the ebb and flow of
prescience
in the modern world. That pesky business at CERN recently threatens to
monkey-wrench the whole thing. Of course, if the CERN folks are onto
something,
I'll alter my experiments in order to send my iPhone into the future
for
election results and stock quotes.

--Bob

Yes, the BPFE also predict the existence of the Higg's Boson, AKA the
"God particle" or to others the goddamn particle.
Everything about these particles is known, except whether it exists.
CERN is using the LHC to search for it, but they have since been
instructed to look in Bob's basement.

If the Universe is the  Answer, what is the Question, Mike