Re: [OM] A New Twist on Weddings

Subject: Re: [OM] A New Twist on Weddings
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 06:57:07 +1000
If that was at all true, Bob, you'd already know if you're going to pay
them more, *and* how that turns out. Unless your question was intended to
provoke this very response for your own amusement and as a simple
experiment confirming your skills. Now I'm scared.

Cheers,
Marc (my psychotic abilities are becoming more and more advanced every day)
http://gallery.parknmeter.com

On Friday, 4 November 2011, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey, I recently had a CAT and MRI on my head. Now I find my psychic
abilities are becoming more and more enhanced every day. Should I pay the
docs more? <snicker>