Re: [OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate your comm

Subject: Re: [OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate your comments.
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 18:11:22 -0400
Hahaha,

I knew you liked it more Ken :) I agree with Bob. I prefer "Spanish Eyes".
I think it´s more suitable for a photo contest and I feel more confident
with it although all my friends and family prefer the other one. Anyway
it´s going to be really difficult. As you can see in the link, "Spanish
Eyes" has an ID number of 96,818 and just only one day latter "Forever
Friends" has an ID number of 99,357. 2,539 photos in just one day!!!

15$ per photo * 2,539 = $38,085!!!

Nice business :)

David