Re: [OM] IMG: Film Again!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Film Again!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:16:15 -0700
I'd try some post-processing before giving up on the scans since you may
find very good results in the end.  It's better to have an overexposed,
low contrast image to work with as long as the highlights are not blown.
  As in ETTR you can get good results in post from a JPEG when lowering
exposure vs. having to increase it.  But don't forget to convert to 16
bits before editing.

Chuck Norcutt