[OM] Good intentions and all that

Subject: [OM] Good intentions and all that
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:08:55 -0500
So, I took Friday off with the intention to go shoot some pictures. Budgeted
a tank of gas in the Jeep for the task. Beautiful weather and harvest in
full swing. S.O. scheduled out out of town trip for a few hours and asked if
I could be available early afternoon in case she didn't get back in time to
let the carpet guy into the church. Uh oh, this is a slippery slope.

Before I knew it, the day ended up with ELEVEN trips to the school, THREE to
the church and only about an hour with cameras in hand. However, I did
manage to find a place which required that I use 4WD!!!!

So, in a few short hours, I'm on the road to work again. It'll feel good to
relax.

:)

OH! Half a roll of Ektar 100 and another ten shots of PlusX shot in the
OM-4T and OM-3Ti. Life is good.

I have next Thursday and Friday scheduled off...

AG