Re: [OM] Since we're talking about planes (actually on-topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Since we're talking about planes (actually on-topic)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:29:42 +0100
Oh, well done, Martin.

I love the night run of the P-51, and the film shots are strangely evocative.

The 6-ship break of the Lightnings brings back memories: they were still based
at Binbrook when I was on my 3rd tour -- Tornados at RAF Laarbruch -- 1986-88.
They were gone by the time I came back from Florida in 1990 :-(

Chris