Re: [OM] Leica mFT 25mm f1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica mFT 25mm f1.4
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 22:18:39 +1100
Hard to be a rough, tough 'streetie' with a dinky little cam.
I had a model suggest to me today that I'd not be taken seriously with 'a
little camera like that'.
My friend was shooting with a 5D2 and 24-70mm - I had the M9 and 35mm
Summicron.
She was quite startled when I pointed out that it cost more than double his kit.

Interesting that the M9 didn't cope too well with studio flash but the Ricoh
GXR Mount was quite happy to work with great big Bowens striplights. I am
seriously impressed with it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx