Re: [OM] OM-3Ti anyone ? Zuiko 24/3.5 shift ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti anyone ? Zuiko 24/3.5 shift ?
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:53:52 -0500
If by "facilitate the purchase" you mean you will buy it for me, then yes, I
am very interested.
Seriously though, I think Ken is right, the price of the OM-3Ti is steadily
rising, and would make a good investment.  A couple years ago I saw them
going for $1500-$1700; now, they are anywhere from $1800-$3000.  KEH had
several in stock earlier this year for $1900-$2200, and they all sold within
a few months.  Personally, I would love to get one, but would rather pay
around $1200 for a user copy.  I saw a well-worn user copy go for $1000 on
ebay about a year ago, and had I had the cash then I would have jumped on
it.  I just can't justify spending $2000 on a camera that I will be using
with regularity--because then I won't use it with regularity.  Or use it at
all :)

>Anyone interested in a nice looking OM-3Ti ?

I found one in a camera shop (Camera Lane, Melbourne, Australia) today,
probably would rate as KEH EX.  I could help facilitate the purchase if
required.  Price was $AU1950 (currently $AU1=$US0.95).

It had a 24/3.5 shift mounted, probably KEH EX+/LN- @$AU1250

Let me know if you're interested - I have no connection to the shop but
these items don't show up that often.

...Wayne