Re: [OM] Any limitations on Zuikos with Canyon digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any limitations on Zuikos with Canyon digital?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 23:46:44 +0200
On 21 Sep 2011, at 4:39 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

>> A 35mm lens, for example, is very difficult
> to focus on a 2-series screen because the image barely mushes into
> and out
> of focus.

Ken, something I've always found odd is how spectacularly easy and
clear the 21mm f/2.0 is to focus with a 2-series screen - in my
experience, of course. One would expect it to be worse than the 35mm?
It's got a *massive* exit pupil (much bigger than the 25/2.0's) pretty
close to the film plane. A 2-series with a 21/2.0 really puts any
other 35mm camera (including rangefinders) to shame when it comes to
composition and viewfinder experience.

Dawid