Re: [OM] A bit of levity

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of levity
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:06:57 -0700
Thanks for the comments, guys.  My wife took a copy to her retirement
party at work, and during her little speech, showed the picture and
said, "And this is what I am leaving here for."  That got a lot of
laughs, I understand. LOL  As far as getting the background black, it is
a piece of cake with PS CS5.  Not sure that I really want to market it,
though.
Paul in Portland OR

On 9/29/2011 10:31 PM, Moose wrote:
> Most entertaining, thanks!

That would make a good, saleable stock image - if you can get the whole
background to go to black.
Andrew Fildes

Thanks for the laugh Paul.
Now you can see what happens to you if you hang around the list for too long
Wiliam