Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Very OT Insurance for equipment/location
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:33:11 -0600
Dan,

Thank you. I have looked into this. I may be wrong, but I think right
now PPA is trying to find a new insurance company to use, and are not
offering this service to anyone at this time. Those already covered by
Marsh are still covered, but those of us hoping to sign on for new
coverage will have to wait.
http://www.ppa.com/benefits/ppa_detailsnonmembers.php#InsuranceBusinessdetailsNM

I was planning on using them to begin with, and after discovering this
was not going to work, I posted here.

Candace