[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: Seville and Granada

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: Seville and Granada
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:27:02 +0200
The blog for last week is really a gallery showing a wonderful 2-day trip I
took with my son, to Seville and Granada, on Tuesday and Wednesday. There are
two parts, thus: the first part is Seville, my  favourite city in Spain, and
the second is a visit to Alhambra, Spain's number one tourist attraction--and
with good reason. It is all here, 38 images:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=613

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain