Re: [OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:35:59 -0400
Thanks, Bob.  You've got lots of good stuff there to consider but I'll
have to ignore some of it.  Since it's late in the year we're not going
to Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas or northern California.  Encountering
snow is not part of our goal.  And with the exception of Yosemite (we
shoulda done it) we already did the northern route in 2008.  We will go
to California but directly from Las Vegas to Pomona since there I'll be
on a specific mission.

We also already did the Nebraska sand hills because people told us it
would be beautiful and covered with flowers.  But apparently that's only
in the spring because we saw hardly any flowers at all in mid-September.
  And getting to the sand hills... well, my wife says she doesn't want
to go to Nebraska ever again.  :-)

But I'll consider all the rest of it and roll it in together with all
the other great suggestions I've gotten.

ps:  This list is just something else.  I knew I could count on y'all :-)

Chuck Norcutt