[OM] Viv S1 90-180 in OM mount with hard to find hood

Subject: [OM] Viv S1 90-180 in OM mount with hard to find hood
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:52:11 -0400 (EDT)
Probably in better shape then mine. Have seen these go for much more in
other mounts.
Haven't seen one for a year or so. Great on OM and stands up to OM5DII.
Curiously exceptionally nice bokeh in background (how is that it is a
zoom?) and sharp stopped down just a bit. Goes 1:2 at 180mm.
Jeff pointed one out  to me for about this price and I am pleased to
have it.  Several keepers with it that are printed.

120782672211

I'm tempted and pick the best of the two but others may like it.

No association , obviously.

Mike