Re: [OM] IMG: The Spideys Are Back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Spideys Are Back
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:28:20 -0500
Thanks for the kind words, Wayne.  Spideys are very difficult for me, and
some others who work with them, to capture well.  From the top, you can
handle the DOF fairly well, but, from any other angle, it is almost
impossible to get the full flower in focus.  I tried a number of these this
morning, and settled on the one that I posted.

Now, if I wished to cut it off and place it on my black background, it would
work.  But I hate to do that.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA