Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 20:44:08 -0500
Nope. Works on either PC/MAC. It's a third-party app.  I consider this one
of the iPad "killer apps". Combined with the pen, this this just way cool.
Especially for image editing.

I would recommend that the computer be connected to the LAN via Cat5,
though. It's a bit slow if both the computer and the iPad are trying to
hammer the WiFi. If one of my daughters is streaming something over the
WiFi, the app starts to drive like somebody from Maine.

AG