Re: [OM] Tender Moment

Subject: Re: [OM] Tender Moment
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:24:06 -0400
No chance, Chuck.

This was a "plein aire" photo... I was outside and had a clear unfiltered
view across the yard.

It must have been in the editing... and damned if I can recall which program
was used on this. I hoping I can find the original image, but I don't think
it
was saved as downloaded from the camera.

This was one of the first images I tried after my computer crashed and I
lost all my old processing/resizing programs - hence my recent plea for
suggestions for edit programs.

Rick