[OM] Armed and Dangerous

Subject: [OM] Armed and Dangerous
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:19:58 -0700
KEH strikes again. The 10-22 arrived late this afternoon, so I am now prepared
for Montana.

Do the delivery services know when it's a lens, and deliberately wait to
deliver until it's almost dark?

I bought an EX+, 'cause it was only a few $ more than EX. First time looking it
over, I couldn't see what would keep it
from being new. Taking my time and looking very closely, there's what may be a
mark on one wing of the bayonet.

If I'd bought new, and this lens had come in a new box, I wouldn't have
questioned it. Still tough on the budget, but
less than new would have been.

The hood is huge, but lens with hood on will just fit in its assigned place, so
all is well.

S W A Moose