[OM] Off list message was: Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: [OM] Off list message was: Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:16:24 -0700 (PDT)
Not gonna work AG...

Unless we "forget" to invite the British.

You probably saw Chris' message, he wants to come and am sure others would
follow.  But with all the anti-British sentiment and memorabilia on display all
over New England, their feelings might get hurt...well, unless we keep them
blindfolded most of the time.

They are already mad at us, because we treat a British citizen no differently
than an Islamic terrorist, do we want to make their life even more mizerable?

What do we do?

Best

Boris