Re: [OM] Lee attacks the North

Subject: Re: [OM] Lee attacks the North
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:30:50 -0400
More bad weather news.  The river near their place was just measured at
about 3 feet over flood stage (18 feet) and is projected to go to 33
feet (0.7 feet shy of the record) about 16 hours from now.  There will
be very serious consequences in places much lower than theirs.

<http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=bgm&gage=vstn6&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1%22>

The 48 hour forecast for New York and Pennsylvania.  Follow the purple
<http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/forecasts.php?wfo=bgm&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1&toggles=10,7,8,2,9,15,6>

Chuck Norcutt