Re: [OM] Irene

Subject: Re: [OM] Irene
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 11:16:07 -0700
On 9/3/2011 9:05 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
> Refrigerated Vehicle?

More than that. It does have a refrigerator, but also lights, heat, stove (The
one in the house is electric.), etc.
Drive around and/or run the generator for an hour or so a day, and we would
also have TV, video and audio. We'd only
need the house for bathroom needs (Roomier and doesn't fill the tanks.) and
probably the roomier bed with down cover.

I'm not sure where to fill up on propane/LP gas here, as we've always done that
on the road. But if we ran low in an
extended blackout, we could just move on to another area or areas for the
duration.

Moose