Re: [OM] E-1 Shutter Release

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 Shutter Release
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:13:14 -0400
Sounds like exactly what would happen if it didn't actually achieve
focus.  Are you sure it did?  Are you watching the in-focus indicator?
The E-1 manual says: "If the AF confirmation mark blinks, the focus
and exposure are not locked. Remove your finger from the shutter button,
re-position your subject and press the shutter button halfway
again."

Also see page 54 of your manual in the section labeled "RELEASE PRIORITY
S & RELEASE PRIORITY C".  You can set the camera to ignore the fact that
it thinks the image is not focused... should you be so inclined.

Chuck Norcutt

Chuck Norcutt