[OM] e-sif mirror

Subject: [OM] e-sif mirror
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:31:42 +0100
Hi all,

I've been hosting a mirror of Hans Van Veluwen's e-sif for a few years
now on my UCL web space:

www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif

I'm not sure how much use it gets these days but I just thought I'd drop
in and say that I probably won't be able to host it for much longer.
I'm leaving UCL in about two weeks and starting a new job, and I don't
yet know if my new employer will let me host a few hundred megabytes of
files.  So, at the very least the mirror will move and it might have to
disappear.

I'll know more in a few weeks and will try to let you know.  I presume
you can still buy the CD from Hans Van Veluwen.

Roger