[OM] IMG: Ingerslev Maskinfabrik

Subject: [OM] IMG: Ingerslev Maskinfabrik
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:04:13 +0200
The PAD I posted last night was part of a series of pictures I shot at the
metal works owned by a childhood friend here in Denmark. I thought some of you
might enjoy a larger selection of 15 images which I have selected for the owner
of the company, Henrik:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Ingerslev-Maskinfabrik

I found it very impressive to see the professionalism and the level of skill
that was evident both in the two owners and the small staff they employ. The
staff is small because the machines are extremely advances and look after
themselves most of the time. This is not traditional metal-bashing.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain