Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Airport
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:38:04 -0400
No Mosquitoes? Not one? Arrrrggggggg! That's a crying shame. That was one hell
of an airplane.

Speaking of air shows, the Great State of Maine Air Show is this weekend.
Yesterday, the Blue Angels arrived. Apparently their arrival was a mini-show in
itself. They came over the house twice: low, fast and loud. <g>

--Bob