Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Airport
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:40:23 +0100
I like the 2 Ac, Jim.  The shiny prop boss links well with the DC-3.
 Perhaps you could have taken less of the stbd wing of the Cirrus so as to
make more of the link (or include the whole wing).

And the girl seems to be getting used to you and cameras . . .

Chris

On Tuesday, 23 August 2011, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Made a quick stop at the airport this morning.  Found a nice contrast
between today's slick Cirrus aircraft and the ghost from the past, the
venerable DC-3.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Then+and+Now.jpg.html
>
> I also managed a few shots of the local attendant, in serious
conversation, shot from the shadow side.