Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: beach life and more

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: beach life and more
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:43:51 +0200
Well, you cannot infer that. The Germans will claim that the 3-2 changed the
complexion of the match, forcing them to attack more and thus allowing England
to score the 4th goal more easily. Of course, at the end of the day, if my aunt
had a beard, she would be my uncle (Polish saying).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain