[OM] (OM) Missing data etc

Subject: [OM] (OM) Missing data etc
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 08:56:33 +1200
I remember that I have had/have done at least 3 de-frags in the last 3 years.

One by my IT technician where he used a 3rd party program to totally defrag
the HDD and put EVERYTHING in logical and relationship order.
Wow, did the machine fly after that !

And maybe 2 ordinary XP defrags.

I used to have a txt file called sticky-notes.txt saved on the HDD, with a link
to my "virtual" desktop. After one such defrag, the file had vanished.
Gone, gone, gone.  It was a handy file.

Secondly, this morning I was mucking about with stuff and had another look
at the step-up ring that wouldn't work .... what an ijit ... I had (many moons
ago) joined together in my camera bag an Olympus step-up and a step-
down ring, and didn't realise there were actually two together ..... Forgot.
Some Mothers do have 'em.

Brian Swale.