[OM] IMGs A walk on Point Reyes

Subject: [OM] IMGs A walk on Point Reyes
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 23:08:31 -0700
A few days after our lake visit and water fun, Carol's sister and husband
visited from the Boston area for a few days.
On our one full day together, we went to visit Point Reyes NS, and walking the
Abbott's Lagoon trail.

Most of this gallery is sort of like a Nathan travelogue, showing what caught
my eye. There are also some images that I
took specifically for our guests. They brought along a Canon A530 P&S, but,
well, these are better.

You've already seen the couples on the beach. I think this is the most
unexpected - and cutest, shot. I sure was curious
what had them looking so intently.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Moose_Gallery/index.php?gallery=Abbots_Lagoon_2011&image=_MG_2830oof20.jpg>

The wildlife winner has to be this critter, more shots in the gallery.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Moose_Gallery/index.php?gallery=Abbots_Lagoon_2011&image=_MG_2851cr2oofm.jpg>

Again, perhaps best viewed as a slideshow.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Moose_Gallery/>

There are still a few rough edges to gallery and slideshows, but at least
everything works. Slideshow controls are seen
when the mouse is rolled over the image edges. Not sure I like that, but that's
what the code I borrowed t work from does.

Moose