Re: [OM] You can't buy entertainment like this

Subject: Re: [OM] You can't buy entertainment like this
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 01:07:35 -0500
Reminds me of a story in a Darwin Awards book that my son has. A guy did an
armed robbery. Of a gun store. While a police car was parked out front and
the cop was in the store. He was shot by 5 people at once. The cop, the
store owner, an employee, and 2 customers all shot the guy! He died.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design