Re: [OM] Moving - Jusy shoot me now.

Subject: Re: [OM] Moving - Jusy shoot me now.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 06:35:12 +0100
How smashing, Moose.  I could imagine worse things that dying (eventually) in
my bed here.  The room has 3 windows of which 2 you can see through to the sky
and houses from the bed.  There's enough bird noise to drown out the traffic,
but you can still hear life going on.

I write this as my father-in-law lies in a hospital bed, almost immobile at
times.  He has prostate cancer and some secondaries on his spine, but he is
still alert and very frustrated.  We hope to have him in a decent nursing home
very soon, but both he and I would prefer to die in our own beds.

Chris